Capture the beauty and romance of the Italian Renaissance with the Treviso Computer Credenza, crafted of rustic Pine Veneers in a dark Macchiato finish with rub-through to show the warmth of the wood, and with a soft surface texture with the appearance of a varnish aged naturally over time. Features include one charging station with 2 electrical outlets and 2 USB ports; 2 utility drawers with three slots and 2 removable dividers; one pencil tray and one writing insert for use in either drawer; one locking file drawer with pendaflex letter/legal filing system; one door with breakaway pilaster and one adjustable shelf and pull-out printer tray behind the door.
- One charging station with two electrical oulets and two USB ports
- Two utility drawers with three slots and two removable dividers
- One pencil tray and one writing insert for use in either drawer
- One utility drawer with three slots and two removable dividers
- One locking file drawer with pendaflex letter/legal filing system
- One door with breakaway pilaster
- One adjustable shelf and pull out printer tray behind door
- Keyboard Drawer: 25 1/4W x 15 3/4 - 17 1/4D x 2 1/2H
- Knee Space: 27 1/4W x 22 1/2D x 24H
- Printer Space with shelf in center position: 20W x 21 1/4D x 8 1/4H
- Printer area without shelf: 20W x 21 1/4D x 17 1/2H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.